NetEnt was recently awarded the best place to work within the iGaming industry. Now we are looking for a person with a passion for creating exciting casino promotions that are valuable for both our casino operators as well as NetEnt.
As Promotions Manager you will be responsible for driving NetEnt’s promotional calendar including coming up with creative new ideas for promotions and then planning, communicating, executing and evaluating these.
As a part of our Marketing team you will be the overall owner of the full promotional calendar across all product verticals. This includes P/L responsibility for overall promotional budget as well as handling suppliers, invoicing and other financial duties. You will also coach and guide more junior roles within the promotions team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Overall responsible for planning, communicating, executing and evaluating player-facing casino promotions, which are offered to our B2B partners, across all product verticals.
- Strategic development of NetEnt’s promotional Calendar. Creating and driving a new bespoke promotions program, where we create exclusive promotions for a B2B partner, as part of our Marketing Professional Services offering.
- Assisting Account Managers on various promotion requests and ensuring full value of each promotion is realized.
- P/L responsibility, supplier handling, invoicing and other financial duties.
- Strategic development of NetEnt’s promotional Calendar.
- Coming up with creative promotion ideas that are valuable for both NetEnt and our B2B operators and are easy to implement into their existing promotional calendar.
- Driving and updating the promotional calendar, while ensuring a visibility of rolling 6 months, allowing our B2B operators to include NetEnt promotions well in advance.
- Creating all communications needed for our B2B operators to fully understand and execute these campaigns towards their players with ease.
- Executing each promotion and liaising with various other teams, like Business Intelligence, to get necessary reports needed for payouts etc.
- Ensuring each promotion is evaluated in terms of ROI, but also ensure learning’s and feedback from operators are included in taken into consideration for future promotions.
- Ensuring promotion budgets and deadlines are kept, as well as working with suppliers such as travel agencies, merchandise suppliers etc.
- Coaching and guiding more junior roles within promotions team.
- Having fun in a successful, fast paced, collaborative, international environment.
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in working with and creating promotions and bonuses for both regular and VIP players
- A keen interest in and knowledge of online gaming products
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentational); highly numerate.
- Good IT skills including strong experience of MS Excel, Word and Outlook etc.) and database packages
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and 3rd party service providers
- Strong customer skills;
- Ability to create rapport with valued partners
To excel in this role, you will need a creative mindset, but also a structured and organized approach to ensure all details are thought about and handled. You have to be an excellent communicator, as you will be liaising with both customers as well as internal teams to ensure a top-notch promotional program.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?