Ready for Better Mondays?
Our Stockholm’s Game Studio is looking for a Real Time 3D Game Developer who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with quality, agility and creativity as main drivers!
At NetEnt our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive so our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities.
Game Developer at NetEnt:
This position will give you the chance to join our journey of creating the most exciting games in the online casino industry. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new technologies and develop your skills while working together to be the best games provider on the market.
Innovation in our games is of high importance, what requires our developers to be able to come up with creative solutions to continue pushing boundaries away. Here you will work in a self-propelled, Agile Team with Developers, Testers, Sound Designers and Animators.
What you will be doing here:
- Designing and creating the next generation of online casino games using WebGL and WebVR
- Developing tools and framework for real time 3D rendering
- Working together with framework teams to continuously evolve and push the boundaries for what we can do with our games
- Game design and prototyping, from idea to end product
- Have fun!
Your background could look something like this:
- Deeper understanding of graphical optimization techniques and programming with WebGL, OpenGL, GLSL
- Object oriented programming and design patterns
- Structured software development and its life cycle
- Experience in testing such as unit testing or and integration testing
- Passion for high-end game development
Who are you?
A person that wants to work with Game Development for games played all around the world. To thrive in this role and at NetEnt is important that you enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and work well under pressure. You communicate well and do not hesitate to initiate a dialogue with relevant stakeholders. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in a team.
We look forward to your application in English!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?