NetEnt is growing and we are now looking for another service minded Office Coordinator to join our team in Stockholm.
As an Office Coordinator you will be the first impression for our visitors and a helping hand for all the employees at NetEnt. You’ll take full responsibility for providing friendly and professional service, together with various administrative duties.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Welcome guests and answering the phone in the reception.
- Making sure that the office remains a nice place to work.
- Bookings, like trips and deliveries.
- Administration regarding invoices, orders, new employees, etc.
- Being part of organizing events such as Christmas and summer parties, team building activities etc.
- Attend to office related issues and complaints, address the situations and come up with the complete resolutions to the problem.
- Offering world class service to your fellow NetEnters and external guests.
What we are looking for?
A service minded person with experience from working in a similar position. You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment. Most important, you’re a person that enjoys meeting people and providing world class service.
You speak Swedish fluently but since our working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication in English is a must.
We are offering a creative environment, friendly colleagues and an international team!
The Challange is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for youself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?