The Regional Business Manager is responsible for the day-to-day running of the existing business function of the assigned territory/area (primarily Scandinavia), and accountable for driving sustainable long-term profitable growth within the Accounts in line with NetEnt’s strategic directions.
The RBM is further responsible for the functional P/L, setting targets, budgets and cross-border alignments for maximizing functional efficiency and customer engagement. The RBM will be managing a Team of 4-10 Account Managers / Senior Account Managers and will be supporting the Managing Director of NetEnt Malta in various operational and strategic tasks and special projects as the needs arises.
Main Responsibilities and duties
- Be holistically responsible for meeting or exceeding the agreed targets, goals and objectives as aligned to the company’s strategic plan.
- Continuously measure the performance of the Accounts and Account Management personnel in charge of, and take immediate action as necessary to rectify deviations to agreed targets, goals and objectives.
- Continuously refine and improve routines and processes to maximize the Account Management function quality of work, efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- As appropriate visit key customers together with the Account Managers in charge of. Build own strong customer relations with key customer stakeholders, and ensure that NetEnt has the correct contact interfaces.
- Participate and as appropriate take active part in major exhibitions, conferences, seminars etc.
- Be fully responsible for the P/L of the Account Management Team in charge of
- Manage general administrative tasks for the function such as but not limited to - budget process, salary settings, incentive plans, hiring of new employees, dismissal of non-performing personnel, and continuous MAP reviews.
- Cross-border alignments with relevant stakeholders to secure transparency and clear communication for operational and commercial matters.
- Support the MD of NetEnt Malta as appropriate with tactical and strategic tasks, such as but not limited to annual budget preparation, continuous performance monitoring, reporting, presenting at All-Hands meetings etc.
- Make sure Account Management personnel in charge of understand and follow NetEnt’s core values, business ethics, and all other relevant policies.
- Recruit new team members.
Who we are looking for
A high-calibre professional with a strong executive presence, a solid business mindset and a holistic view on strategic activities merged with a can-do attitude. An established leader that has already been able to demonstrate her/his abilities managing directly a Team and influencing in a matrix environment.
- 7-10 years of international Account Management and/or Sales experience.
- People management experience, including hiring in high growth environment and managing under performance.
- Executive presence. Proven capabilities to build strong and profitable client relationships at CxO level.
- Experience in the gambling industry a great advantage.
- Ability to understand technology on an aggregated level and complex solution selling techniques.
- Strong business acumen and ability to synthesize complex & conflicting data streams to optimize decision-making process.
- University degree in business economics, MBA, MsC or equivalent.
- Experience working in an international & multicultural organization.
- Swedish language a strong preference.
We look forward to receiving your application!