Do you have a genuine interest in Business Intelligence (BI), do you like to drive and implement new ways of thinking and developing BI that can give new insights and improve our business decisions?
We are looking for a future BI colleague who has the capability to take end-to-end BI responsibility. In other words, the role will include close and direct contact with internal stakeholders, input into DWH architectural decisions, management and development of reporting/dashboards in Qlik Sense. The role also includes representing and presenting BI in meetings with external customers.
The candidate we are looking for is someone who loves a fast moving environment and who is looking for the opportunity to join our adventurous BI team in their quest for - bigger and better data, smarter ways of communicating BI, deeper mathematical understanding of the “why?”.
This opening will favor people who love to get things done in an expanding international company that has a huge passion for innovation.
What you bring to the table
- Qlik-View/Sense experience (more than 1 year)
- MS SQL Server and BI Suite experience (more than 2 years)
- Serious passion for Business Intelligence
- Excellent communication skills
- Technical know-how
- Drive of design and analysis discussions
- Any suitable programming skills
What you need to be successful
- A making things happen personality, nothing is beneath you
- A mindset of a highly motivated goal driven problem solver
- Team player mentality
- Being comfortable running presentations
- High proficiency in English is a must
- Experience of or a genuine interest in the gaming industry is nice
What about you?
We look forward to your application in English including a cover letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.