As part of the NetEnt Live Product Team in Malta, you will be responsible for conducting detailed analysis across a broad spectrum including deep dives, monitoring performance, player account investigations, and table portfolio optimization.
The role requires a strong analytical background coupled with an ability to relate results to the player experience and form recommendations which add value.
The role is uniquely positioned within NetEnt Live to gain a detailed understanding of all aspects of the gaming KPIs and as such requires a high degree of collaborative working amongst teams across disciplines and location.
Examples of daily tasks
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the Live Product’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization.
- Fully comprehend the customer journey and identify key areas to enhance the player experience.
- Foster strong relationships with your Product team, Studio Operations and Business Intelligence to ensure a collaborative approach and together achieve agreed targets.
- Share best practice across the Product and Commercial Teams regarding NetEnt Live promotions and exclusive services.
- Collaborate with, and support, the Surveillance team in player investigations.
- Manage relationship with Commercial teams & Marketing Department to identify opportunities for additional sources of revenue for implementation.
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game & table performance, tune mechanics, and help Product Owners to identify new features that will improve user acquisition and retention KPIs.
- Provide business analysis and help to formulate fraud prevention strategies.
- Support Business Managers and Commercial teams on customer meetings, either by providing material or presenting insights directly to customers.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for you who have minimum 5 years’ experience within the iGaming industry and have the understanding of performance management and how performance indicators can be used within an organization. You have experience in presenting analysis and interpretation of data and its application in a business context.
You understand the player related processes within gaming, the customer journey in a casino and the split of responsibility between operators and suppliers.
A big plus would be if you are familiar with fraud tools on the market and/or using SQL for reporting purposes.
We also hope that you…
- Are self-motivated and pro-active, enjoy to work autonomously, but also as part of a small team.
- Have good interpersonal skills; able to communicate technical matters, both verbally and in writing, to non-technical members of staff.
- Have strong presentation skills: simple, straight-to-point of communicating with the intention to clear "call to action".
- Have strong time and capacity management skills; able to work across the organization on
- multiple projects simultaneously, managing expectations and prioritizing workloads.
- Are adaptable to change; able to respond to shifting requirements and priorities.
- Have strong interest in gaming and within that Live Casino.
- Are motivated to innovate processes, improve quality of the overall service level.
We look forward to receive your application and tell you more about this brand new position with us at NetEnt.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?