Delivery Management within Casino Operations is responsible for developing and managing the Change and Release processes whilst ensuring compliance for the markets in which NetEnt operates. This means ensuring that current methods, requirements and procedures are followed; but it also means to constantly look for opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the team and the organization.
What are the key areas of responsibility?
- Manage the Change Process to support the NetEnt business
- Maintain and improve processes associated with the function
- Ensure adherence with global compliance requirements
Are you the ideal candidate?
- Yes! If you have a University Degree in an IT discipline or equivalent, with years of progressive experience in enterprise level IT environments and working knowledge of frameworks such as ITIL or ISO 9000:2000 (certification not required)
- Yes! If you are the definition of a team player, highly organized with a keen focus on finding new solutions to challenges presented in your day to day work. Being self-driven comes natural to you and things being ever-changing around is an opportunity rather than a problem
- Yes! If you are a natural communicator who can present complex scenarios whilst taking input from others, feeling that sharing knowledge and working together to progress is the way forward
As a NetEnt employee…
You will be part of a big international family with 48 nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are since there is no other way to be a driver in the industry! You will enjoy working flexible hours, 5000 SEK in health benefits – we have a person working 100% with health & fitness activities – and of course you will have an awesome set of benefits!
Warm welcome with your application to join the NetEnt family!