As part of our NetEnt Live Product Team, you will be responsible for conducting detailed analysis across a broad spectrum including deep dives, player segmentation, player lifecycle and cross product optimization.
What will you be doing daily?
- Use data to fine-tune and balance the Live Product’s economy, providing economy analysis and drive metrics for revenue optimization
- Foster strong relationships with your game team & UX to ensure a collaborative approach to achieving agreed targets on a game level
- Manage relationship with Commercial Teams & Marketing to identify opportunities for additional sources of revenue for implementation
- Share best practices across the Product and Commercial Teams within NetEnt Live
What will be your areas of responsibility?
- Work collaboratively with Development, BI and PO to manage game performance by boosting engagement and monetization across multiple channels including Mobile and Desktop games
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and help PO to identify new features that will improve user acquisition and retention KPI’s
- Support the development of user journey by giving relevant insights to PO
- Fully comprehend the customer journey and identify key areas to enhance the customer experience and reduce churn.
- Provide reports and presentations to Product- and Commercial stakeholders within NetEnt Live
What’s your experience and knowledge?
- An understanding of performance management and how performance indicators can be used within an organization as well as the analysis and interpretation of data and its application
- Extensive experience of using SQL, particularly for reporting purposes.
- Well-versed in the development of tools to analyse and report on data for business intelligence, using the most appropriate software (e.g. Crystal Reports, Dashboards, SSRS, SSAS, Qlicksense, Excel, etc.)
- Experience of providing information systems to a variety of audiences.
- Experience of creating scripts & stored procedures to facilitate data interoperability & integration across multiple data sources (internal & external)
What specific skills are we looking for?
- Good understanding of online customer behaviour and behavioural analysis strategies
- Previous experience in Gaming/Gambling is excellent to have!
- "Growth-hacker" mind-set: capable of identifying revenue growth areas and package the message to right stakeholders
- Skilled analyst: understands business problems and provides the correct analysis with clear recommendations for actions
- Customer centric: empathizes with the customer and naturally relates analysis outcomes back to the customer experience
What about your personal skills?
- Self-motivated and proactive, to work both autonomously and as part of a small team
- Solution-oriented and efficient
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, to communicate technical matters to non-technical members of staff
- Strong time management skills, to work across the organization on multiple projects simultaneously
- Adaptable to change and able to respond to shifting requirements and priorities
As a NetEnt employee…
You will be part of a big international family with 60+ nationalities united by a strong NetEnt culture. Innovation is a big part of who we are – there is no other way to be a driver in the industry – and you will have an awesome set of benefits!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?