NetEnt is a B2B company and we are renowned for the high-quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. With a substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It’s your drive we’re looking for!
About the role
NetEnt is a fast-growing company with soon 1000 employees located around the globe, and for us to stay a challenger in the fast-moving world of digital entertainment, we need the best of conditions. Our Solution Management team plays a crucial role in reaching our goals and constantly keeping ahead. At present, the team currently maintains about 20 business support systems, ranging from Microsoft Dynamics AX to Atlassian Jira to WordPress web sites.
You will be the Digital Transformation leader with an understanding of short term needs as well as creating foundation with long term strategies. Finding solutions and architecture for the dynamic and agile environment that NetEnt represent.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Financial forecast for supporting systems
- Roadmap owner for enabling internal tech functions
- Securing delivery capabilities for enabling functions from a tech perspective
- Staffing, i.e. recruiting, retaining, and nurturing top talent and attitude
- Drive the agile transformation forward
- Identify and create strong collaboration with business stakeholders
To be successful in this role we think you possess an agile mindset, a passion for customer-oriented system management and have a proven experience with working in dynamic work environment.
You have the ability to establish key metrics for business analysis to find and remove blockers, with a business partner and continuous improvement mindset.
You are a transformation leader with strong communication skills.
As a person, we think you are trustworthy and outgoing and you have the courage to act and take your own decisions. As a manager, we think you have a coaching mindset and a true passion for leadership.
- At least 2-3 years of management experience
- Experience from fast growing IT-organizations
- Experience from Agile / Lean leadership
- Strong hands-on experience from technical solutions areas, business supporting functions
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a strong merit
We will offer you a challenge and a great opportunity to be part of a journey that few others can offer.