NetEnt is a B2B company and we are renowned for the high-quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. With a substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It’s your drive we’re looking for!
About the position
As Vendor Manager within NetEnt you will initiate and handle relationships with vendors and NetEnt´s operational department. You will negotiate on behalf of NetEnt to strive for the best value of purchases that support its operations and business objectives through a coordination of purchases by evaluating suppliers for quality, pricing and delivery timeliness.
What´s your main responsibilities?
- Devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- Discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate and maintain business partnerships
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Support innovation by being involved at an early stage of POC's for new technologies
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Facilitating the financial forecast process for tech costs and investments
- Effective management of relationship with external partners is integral in ensuring continued service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Successful management of the records by maintaining and reviewing documentation including records of purchase items, costs, deliveries and inventories.
- Evaluate products and vendor performance.
Who are you?
We believe that the ideal candidate has a strategical mindset, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have a high level of energy, enthusiasm, self-motivation and excellent communication skills. Furthermore, you possess leadership skills and are always striving to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish. You are intuitive and possess a genuine passion for our business to grow.
We believe communication and collaboration trumps all processes… Always!
Skills we expect for success
- Proven working experience as Vendor Manager
- An interest in the tech industry and a curiosity for new technologies
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision making and working with financial numbers
- Able to speak and align with different stakeholders, from specialists’ engineers to senior executives
- Knowledge of supplier or third party management software
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today.
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!