As an Art Director in our Game Studio you will lead the other artists in their work and set the look and feel of our games. You will define concept and design, and also be taking the game and its assets (2D/3D) from sketch to final product. Together with the development team you will create a high quality entertainment experience.
Our agile development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though - the passion to succeed together.
What’s your background?
You have previous experience as an Art Director within gaming or entertainment and know the tools of the trade. It is important that you have strong visual skills and a great eye for graphic design. Preferably you have a bachelor degree in Art/Animation/Design or similar education.
You also have the following skills:
- Layout, Game design, Typography, Illustration, Character design.
- It is considered a merit should you have experience of traditional drawing, motion graphics, 3D and/or similar.
- Since our working language is English high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Who are you?
You are a clever communicator who is also visible in the organization and with an ambition to always raise the bar and outperform yourself. You pay attention to details, is curious and takes pride in work. You are a dedicated team player who enjoy working together with different stakeholders to find technical solutions to graphical problems.
What do we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Awesome Onboarding program incl. Business Trip to Malta
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day, health care contributions
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
We look forward to your application in English together with your portfolio that shows us a wide variety of styles.
Join the NetEnt Journey - warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?