NetEnt is a digital entertainment company, providing premium gaming solutions to some of the world’s most successful online casino operators. Since its inception in 1996, NetEnt has been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling online games.
About the role
We are about to expand our multi-node Qlik Sense environment adding more sources, users and capabilities.
Therefore, we are looking for a Business Intelligence developer who will join our BI team and share responsibilities for maintaining and developing the reporting environment and its content.
You will be:
- working with processes and governance
- working with preparing base applications
- making sure that back-end and front-end environments works as expected
- making sure our Qlik Sense solution works well with surrounding environment
- developing and modeling front end solutions in accordance with customer requirements.
- collaborating with other departments (like Network Operations, Big Data team, project managers)
- working close with other BI team members
There are a number of parallel projects ongoing within the company for getting information via Qlik Sense, which include current DWH in SQL Server and test data from Hadoop Hive.
We will work with the latest releases and utilize the latest features available, therefore you will be also involved in testing and upgrades of the latest releases.
You have personal drive to learn new tools and techniques and ‘getting things done’ attitude.
You prefer automate things rather than repeat manual work infinitely.
We would like you to have:
- several years of experience creating applications with Qlik View or Qlik Sense
- experience with data modelling
- experience working with large amounts of data and relational databases
- sound knowledge of SQL and ETL
- interest in good UI design
- interest to work with APIs
- strong communication skills
As NetEnt is an international company, fluent skills in written and spoken English are a must.