Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast moving environment with quality, agility and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star!
Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. By using your excellent communication skills to, help to create brilliant deliveries from the team. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though - the passion to succeed together.
About the role
As an Agile Product Owner you will work with our Market and Adapters team and enable the team to work together in an efficient and focused manner. The Market and Adapters team handles all the custom integrations and adaptations to new markets. It is a cross competence development team with all the skills necessary to build and maintain our products. The team consists of employees based in Stockholm and an offshore team based in India.
In your role, you will communicate the Malta Product Management’s vision and roadmap for the product portfolio which sets the direction for the development efforts The Agile Product Owner function is key in transferring business requirements into product requirements. You will have a leading role in a cross functional, highly skilled team in a fast moving environment.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Setting the priority for the team
- Establishing and maintaining team backlogs
- Planning the development efforts
- Responsibility for the release planning
- Communicating the product vision
- Communicating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
Skills we expect for success
We believe that the ideal candidate has very good leadership skills and an excellent ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have a high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation. Furthermore, you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish when developing new solutions and products.
Your desired skills are:
- Previous experience working as an Agile Product Owner, Agile Coach or Scrum Master with software development teams.
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams to succeed and organizations to evolve.
- Experience from managing delivery projects, integration of systems and APIs
- Used to interact with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Prior development background is a plus
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
- Fluency in English
You will report to the Head of Platform Products and join a team of professional Product Owners and Agile Product Owners. Hit the apply button and join the NetEnt Journey!