NetEnt is a digital entertainment company, providing premium gaming solutions to some of the world’s most successful online casino operators. Since its inception in 1996, NetEnt has been a true pioneer in driving the market with thrilling online games.
About the role
As a Manager, you will lead our ingenious NetEnt Gaming Mathematician Team, whose primary responsibility is to come up with new innovative ideas, developing and guiding the initial gaming concepts through to production of the final mathematical game design. You will lead the team in its everyday work and development as well as plan for the future.
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Staffing, i.e. recruiting, retaining, and nurturing top talent and attitude
- Directing and guiding the team towards set goals in line with clear values
- Budget and salary process responsibilities
- Leading and coaching team members
- Being part of the product owner organization
- Developing amazing game mathematics
The role offers you a brilliant opportunity to combine your personal interest in games (we love games in all shapes and forms), mathematics, and will to make a team come together.
You have an innovative personality with a passion to lead, and thrive from working in a dynamic environment. You have a natural talent for understanding and solving abstract and complex problems and a good eye for detail.
We think it’s a plus if you:
- Have worked in a similar role
- Have previously worked in gaming
- Have a proven track record of experience in a managerial position
- Can communicate confidently, clearly and effectively
- Have strong social skills
- Have a university degree in mathematics or a similar field
As NetEnt is an international company, fluent skills in written and spoken English are a must.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?