NetEnt is a B2B company and we are renowned for the high-quality games and platform that we develop. Only a handful of enterprises worldwide do what we do. We are an international enterprise with wildly creative people. With a substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It’s your drive we’re looking for!
About the Role
NetEnt is a fast-growing company with soon 1000 employees located around the globe, and for us to stay a challenger in the fast-moving world of digital entertainment, we need the best of conditions. Our Service Desk plays a crucial role in reaching our goals and constantly keeping ahead.
As a manager for our service desk of 7 employees, you will have a global mindset with a team spread over the globe and with many different stakeholders all over the organization. Your responsibility is to ensure that our internal support function delivers with the highest of quality and excellence. This by coordinating, inspiring, coaching and setting the direction for a successful journey to become a top of the class Service Desk.
Example of responsibilities:
- Act as the organization’s representative with respect to different stakeholder groups and communities – both to the team and the rest of the IT organization
- Maintain NetEnt’s high demand for quality support and constantly evaluate and improve processes related to the area
- Some specific examples of responsibilities are budget, office IT, licenses and the PC-platform
- Some travelling will be required
To be successful in this role we think you have a strong background in building top class service desks, you also have a strong passion and knowledge regarding IT. As a person we think you are trustworthy and outgoing and you have the courage to act and take your own decisions. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can communicate efficiently at all levels. As a manager, we think you have a coaching mindset and possess both management experience and a strong passion for leadership.
- 5-7 years of Service Desk related assignments
- A few years of experience as a manager
- Experience from fast growing IT-organizations
- Experience from an Agile / Lean leadership
- It is of high value if you have experience from Online Gaming
- Fluent in English, Swedish is a strong merit
We will offer you a challenge and a great opportunity to be part of a journey that few others can offer.