Position Summary:

The 3D Artist will play a key role in our Marketing team based in Malta. This role will work with existing 3D assets from the game development pipeline, such as game characters, and adjust or develop these further so they are suitable for marketing purposes i.e. large format printing etc. This role will also be responsible for animated video productions for both web and broadcast use i.e. TV commercials. Hands-on experience creating broadcast quality video-output is therefore essential.

Main Responsibilities:

• Main 3D artist within Marketing team
  • All 3D and Video productions for marketing purposes, from idea generation to final completion
  • Assist with any other graphical tasks within Marketing team, 3D as well as 2D

Apart from this, some basic camera operation might be required from time to time.

Duties:

• Ability to take finished 3D assets from game development process i.e. game characters and adjust these for marketing usage for large format printing, brochures, web and video output.
  • Advanced knowledge of 3D texturing, lighting and animation is essential
  • Very comfortable creating both animated 3D sequences (TVC’s) as well as 3D still images (print)
  • Advanced experience in rendering of animated 3D sequences to broadcast/TVC standard
  • Ability to create and combine a mix of 3D, motion graphics, 2D and sometimes camera capture to create powerful marketing videos in broadcast quality for TV commercial usage
  • Intuitive ability to turn verbal and written ideas into visual creations
  • Understanding of broadcast standards and video formats for web
  • Understanding of sound design
  • Fluency in AutoCAD Maya, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
  • Experience in CGI productions is considered an asset, but not a requirement.

We look forward receiving your application!

Apply for this Job
* Required
(Optional)
Almost there! Review your information then click 'Submit Application' to apply.

File   X
File   X

Share this job: