The 3D Artist will play a key role in our Marketing team. This role will work with existing 3D assets from the game development pipeline, such as game characters, and adjust or develop these further so they are suitable for marketing purposes i.e. large format printing etc. This role will also be responsible for creating new custom assets as required for marketing purposes / promotions and creative services together with animated video productions for both web and broadcast use i.e. TV commercials. Hands-on experience creating broadcast quality video-output is therefore considered as a plus.
As 3D artist within NetEnt’s Marketing team you will work with Video productions for marketing purposes, from idea generation to completion:
- Creation of Animation and Graphics (3D / 2D)
- Compiling storyboards, references and creating overviews for upcoming projects before execution
- Participating in creative workshops and sharing ideas
- Assist with any other graphical tasks within Marketing team, 3D as well as 2D, when needed.
Specific skills required:
- Ability to take finished 3D assets from game development process i.e. game characters and adjust these for marketing usage for large format printing, brochures, web and video output.
- Advanced knowledge of 3D texturing, lighting and animation is essential
- Very comfortable creating both animated 3D sequences as well as 3D still images (print)
- Advanced experience in rendering of animated 3D sequences for multiple uses
- Intuitive ability to turn verbal and written ideas into visual creations
- Fluency in Maya and adobe creative suite
- Experience in CGI productions is considered an asset, but not a requirement
What´s your background?
As a 3D Artist at NetEnt, we want you to have a minimum of 3-5 years provenexperience from a similar role working with both animated/moving productions aswell as 3D still image production.
Who are you?
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative combined with a high level of discipline to execute and deliver. Good communication skills and ability to work with many internal stakeholders simultaneously towards a common goal is essential.
We look forward receiving your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?