NetEnt is growing and we need to strengthen our in-house staffing team with one more Recruiter.
As our new Recruiter you will be responsible for driving the complete recruitment process from beginning to end, from finding relevant candidates to finalizing agreements. You will also be involved in our employer branding activities. The role is based in Stockholm; however your help might be needed in our other locations as well.
Initially, this will be a 12-month fixed contract as a replacement for a maternity leave. considering NetEnts tremendous growth there might be an opportunity to make the position permanent eventually.
What´s your main duties?
Working as part of a dynamic and international team you will be responsible for the entire end-to-end recruitment process, including but are not limited to:
- Running the operational recruitment activities; job briefing, job ad creation, database- and proactive search of candidates, screening, interviews, reference checks, feedback sessions and recruitment administration
- Building strong relationship with line managers to understand business requirements
- Following industry, market trends and best practices
- Actively collaborate and share knowledge and information with other team members; Be a role model for the NetEnt culture
- Participating in regular team meetings within the company
- Collaborating with external recruitment agencies and search firms
- Design and project leading career events and other employer brand activities
What´s your background?
- You have +5 years of experience of recruitment including proactive search/sourcing. In-house and IT/Tech experience is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience of how to effectively use social media in recruitment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, written and spoken in both English and Swedish
- University degree or similar
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
- You have the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and adapt quickly to change.
- You are a people person who has the ability to build strong and trusting relationships at all levels within the organization.
- You have a curious mindset and a strong interest in understanding the business and what drives performance.
We look forward to your application including CV and cover letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.