Our team in Stockholm is looking for an awesome Full Stack Developer who enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with quality, agility and creativity as main drivers
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the position
You will be part of an agile team designing and developing features and products that enable Game teams to focus on creating magical gaming experiences. We are creating a platform onto which we serve games. We work close to the production environment, enabling continuous delivery.
- Deep knowledge in object oriented programming.
- Focused on maintainability, quality and building for the long term.
- An advocate for unit testing and TDD.
- Experience in Continuous Delivery
- Experience using Angular2
- Experience in using Puppet and/or Foreman
- Experience using Docker and Consul/Swarm
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Professional experience in Java Development
- Experienced with automation techniques and tools.
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear and effective communication is important.
Who are you?
- A team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
- A responsible and driven person who takes pride in their work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- A curious and fast learner, eager to embrace new technology and techniques.
If this sounds interesting don't hesitate to apply. We look forward to receive your application!