We are looking for a new senior engineer to join our team in Stockholm!
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the position:
This position will be based in Stockholm. You will be part of a Scrum team designing and developing Game Framework components, features and products that enable Game teams to focus on creating magical gaming experiences.You will maintain and continuously improve the Game Framework code base to keep it well designed and optimized.
- Maintain and develop new game server framework functionality and components for NetEnt games, using Java. A game server is a backend component that implements game logic based on a mathematical model.
- Help set out vision and outline for future framework products.
- Collaborate in an agile environment with a cross-functional framework team.
Who are you?
You are a self-motivated person passionate about solving problems that you translate into clean, high quality code. You understand the importance of testing and documentation. You have an eye for details, as well as the whole picture. You take pride in your work, and are able to communicate with people on all levels. We believe you have at
- B.A. or M.A. degree in a relevant field
- Strong skills in Core Java, and familiar with Java 8 SE
- Strong skills in documentation
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Fluent in English
- Previous experience in framework development
- Experience with Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with Subversion and Git
We look forward to receive your application!