Games Studio Stockholm is looking for an awesome Agile Team Coach to coach and share their experiences, ensuring agility and efficiency throughout all the team deliverables.
The Game Studio’s common goal is to stay ahead and always develop top of the line games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their guild. Are you one of us?
At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the digital casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though - the passion to succeed together.
What´s your mission?
As an Agile Team Coach at NetEnt you will coach agile and lean values and principles, focusing on improvements of team delivery, team and cross-team collaboration. You remove impediments, visualize information, proactively seek continuous improvements and challenge both the team and NetEnt. You collaborate with cross-functional, self-organized engineering teams in a fast paced environment, owning and improving our way of working. Your main tasks include but are not limited to:
- Hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach, Agile PO or Scrum Master within software development.
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams to succeed.
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear and effective communication is a must.
What´s your background?
- Very good leadership skills with excellent ability to motivate others
- Truly passionate about agile ways of working
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Intuitive and possess a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow
- Unafraid to raise issues and drive change to remove impediments
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Open to learn new things and self-improve
- Always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish
We look forward to your application including CV and cover letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
Join the NetEnt Family – Please send us your application today!