The Live Casino IT Operations team is based both in Malta and Sweden and now we need to strengthen with additional resources to the Malta unit.
As a Live Casino Studio Engineer within NetEnt you will be responsible for securing and maintaining our infrastructure environment related to the Live Casino Studio.
- Setup and maintenance of studio cameras, microphones, lightning & other video streaming components
- Maintenance and setup of servers, PC’s and peripherals
- Improve redundancy and monitoring solutions
- Studio truss design/construction
- General IT support
What's your background?
You have a solid knowledge and interest in computer technology. With you broad experiences you can easily see the "big picture" and relationships and links between different systems.
Experience from video routing/cabling and video mixing solutions is a big bonus, but if you don’t have that experience you’ll learn it here.
You have a passion for working within operations and have a strong will to learn new technologies.
We think you have knowledge and skills within the following areas:
- Windows based computers and peripherals
- Knowledge on maintaining a server room
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or Change management
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Knowledge in network equipment and cabling
- Experience from modern video/audio broadcasts technology is a bonus.
Who are you?
You are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. You work is proactive and you are solutions oriented. You also have the ability to stay calm and focused in stressful situations.
NetEnt is a high paced organization and you need to be able to take and act on your own initiative as well as enjoy working in a constantly changing environment.
We would love to tell you more about this exciting position and about NetEnt in person. Submit your application and we will get in touch with you.