At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our development teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the position
As a QA Engineer in the NetEnt Live team, you will be part of a cross-functional development team contributing to high product quality by using a variety of technical testing techniques. While we aim to automate testing as much as possible, we also apply manual methods such as exploratory testing. As well as testing, the responsibility of the role also includes helping developers build quality into the product as early as possible.
Who are you?
To thrive in this role it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment. You have a can-do mentality and are eager to actively contribute to the work we do by learning and applying the latest technologies to ensure the continuous improvement of how we test. You are inquisitive and enjoying learning new technologies, techniques, tools or whatever it takes to get things done as efficiently as possible.
What you need to succeed
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent
- Solid understanding and experience of agile testing methodologies
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- A passion for technical testing and improving the testing process
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
Preferred programming languages and skills
- Experience in testing Linux/Unix server applications
- Test automation tools and techniques
- Experience in testing on mobile devices on different platforms
- Experience with frameworks such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, Appium is a plus
In the NetEnt Live team you will have the opportunity to sharpen your skills by learning and applying some of the latest testing technologies while you help develop one of the most advanced products in the online casino industry. You’ll also have the chance to develop as an individual while working in the creative, diverse and fun environment of such a fast-growing and successful company. At NetEnt we understand the importance of a healthy work-life balance so we go out of our way to make sure our employees love coming to work each day and contributing to our success.