Welcome to our Game Studio in Kiev!
Do you want to be one of the go to persons in the Kiev game studio when it comes to prioritizing the team backlogs and for coordinating bigger initiatives on a studio level? Do you want to be a part of driving the execution of NetEnt Quality game productions and ensuring we deliver on our different roadmaps? Then this is the challenge for you!
As an APO your responsibility is to be the bridge between the Product organization and the Development organization in the Kiev Studio. You have one steady foot in Product and one steady foot in Development.
The position is placed in our great office in central Kiev. You will align with many different stakeholders to secure transparency and clear communication. You will have extensive contact with many different departments within NetEnt, such as Game Team members, Product Owners, Compliance, Certification Management, Information Management and Operations, just to mention a few. You will be reporting to the Head of Game Products within the PO organization.
Your main responsibilities
- As an APO you will ensure that the roadmaps and vision set by the PO org in Malta is followed by the game teams
- As an APO you will prioritize the team backlogs and coordinate bigger initiatives on a studio level
- As an APO you will be holistically responsible for meeting or exceeding the targets, goals and objectives for new game productions as well as communicating the Game PO vision for the new game
- As an APO you will look after the general health and life cycle of our existing game portfolio
- As an APO you will establish and manage the game teams own internal delivery for the Kiev Game Studio.
We also think that you…
- Have an understanding of Agile Way of Working
- Have an understanding of the casino players needs and preferences
- Previous experience working as an Agile Product Owner or Product Owner
- Have experience of working in a fast changing environment
- Possess very good leadership skills
- Are a strong communicator and coordinator
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve
- Have high level of energy, enthusiasm and be self-driven
- Combine business knowledge with strong technical understanding
- Are good at building relationships both externally and internally
- Speak and write English fluently.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy
- Flexibility and work life balance
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!