About the role
As an Casino Analytics Engineer at NetEnt you work within the Systems Management department. Here we are responsible for alerting, time-series, and log management as well as compliant and satisfactory in terms of what, when and how we monitor our systems. This includes requirement and design work in our development projects, involvement in setting up and testing, deploying new monitoring systems and making sure that we are monitoring in the best possible way. You’ll also play an important role in training and educating NetEnters in regards of monitoring and advise in requirements for different projects.
- English, both written and spoken
- Deep knowledge of Linux
- Experience with maintaining Clustered/Distributed Linux systems
- Basic software development knowledge
- Knowledge in Log Management Software (Splunk, Elastic-Stack)
- Experience working with monitoring software and/or solutions.
- Scripting skills in at least one of following: Bash/Python/Golang
- ITIL v3 certification
- Project experience
- Documentation skills
- Experience of GIT, Puppet, Pulp and Foreman
You are a communicative team player that thrives in a dynamic and flexible working environment. NetEnt is a high paced organization and you need to be able to act and take own initiatives as well as enjoy working in a constantly changing environment. If you’re a self-driven, social, positive techie; this could be a perfect fit for you.
Other keywords: monitoring, Time-series Splunk, Elastic-Stack, ELK, OP5, *nix
We look forward to your application in English including a letter in which you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.