Welcome to our Game Studio in Krakow!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
About the position
As a Game Tester you participate in the development of our games and contribute to the design as well as the quality of the games. Your main work tasks will include:
- Test games and game related features (such as user interface, usability, functionality) as well as integration with different Casino platforms. Provide usability expertise to the development team.
- Test planning activities, and creation of test reports and test cases.
- Bug and defect handling, to analyze deviations between the defined behavior and actual functional behavior, to report bugs and verification of bug fixes.
- Communication and working in close collaboration with development teams in Kiev, Gothenburg and Stockholm.
What’s your background?
As the ideal candidate you have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science area or similar adequate education, but most important is the hands-on experience of the following:
- 2+ years of testing experience within software quality assurance.
- Good understanding and/or experience in the quality assurance processes and agile development process.
- Knowledge in usability and user interface testing
- Experience in development processes as a QA Engineer.
- Since our working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication is a must.
- Test automation scripting
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind.
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday J, team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on https://www.netent.com/en/open-positions/
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm.