We are looking for an experienced and driven Technical Recruiter. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
What we would ask you to take part in:
- Identifying and engaging with the best engineering talent on the market, both locally and internationally;
- Driving the company’s growth and development forward by attracting skilled professionals who will take us to the next level;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/social network etc.;
- Collaboration with hiring managers to create job descriptions;
- Documenting your success by keeping track of all relevant metrics according to set targets;
- Plan and implement a Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants;
- Taking part in projects aimed and improving candidate experience, hiring velocity, and overall process improvements.
What would make you successful in this job:
- Proven recruitment experience in the IT domain;
- Customer-oriented attitude to work;
- Understanding of Importance of Storytelling in Recruitment;
- Drive and determination;
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing and Content creation;
- Result-focused mentality and problem-solving skills;
- Effective negotiating skills;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Team player;
- Good command of English language.
What we offer in return:
- Working for an industry-leading developer of games and services for the online casino;
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas;
- Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with;
- Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more;
- 25 paid vacation working days per year;
- 10 paid sick days per year;
- English classes;
- Education budget;
- Social package, including sports compensation & medical insurance.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.