Our Game Studio in Kyiv is growing and now we need PE Accountant to join us.
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
- Coordination of opening and closing the PEs.
- Quarterly preparation of tax reports and bookkeeping.
- Taxes and compensations (including insurance) calculation, payroll forming and verifications.
- Consulting support of accounting functions in the part of accounting and tax the legislation, banking products, and client-bank system;
- Supporting new presentations and instructions for the PEs.
- Coordinating of opening bank accounts.
- Create and ensure the availability of updated Standards/Company Policies due
to legal and process changes;
- Monitoring of internal document flow;
- Preparation of termination documents, calculation payments and act of acceptance (PE check-list)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- 3+ years of accounting/finance experience.
- 2+ year experience as a PE Accountant.
- Working experience with Ukrainian Tax Administration and Pension Fund.
- Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate effectively across the organization.
- English (at least intermediate).
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with accounting software (1C – Enterprise)
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
Life at NetEnt
Did you know that NetEnt is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly support diversity in the workforce? And do you want to hear more about the work life at NetEnt?