Aloha, creative mind! We are a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling and innovative games. Have a look at some of the games we have created in our studio and come and join the NetEnt journey!
What's the deal?
As a Product Owner in the Gothenburg game studio at NetEnt, you will be responsible for managing development of new game productions in line with our targets as well as oversee all aspects of the game’s development, delivery and required governance.
You will be working closely with the product organization who are our customers requesting game products from the studio. You will be ensuring that vision of the game is clear for the team and is delivered in time and with high-quality, while at the same time supporting the development team. You will be the person responsible for this production team’s backlog and making sure that game product covers all functional, compliance and different markets requirements. You will also work together with product owners team on process improvements and contribute into building an efficient game development process throughout the organization.
- Making sure that product vision from Product Organization and game designers is well understood by the team and helps in making daily decisions.
- Secure successful outcome for our new game productions’ goal and objectives.
- Continuously align with the product organization on the roadmap deliveries.
- Efficiently and effectively plan teamwork based on the game scope defined by game stakeholders.
- Create schedule/timeline, track deliverable, assess risks, control the budget and report on deviations.
Who are you?
We believe that you are an experienced Project Manager, Scrum Master or Product Owner in the software industry. You are an excellent communicator and coordinator, who continuously seeks areas to improve. You have passion and interest to understand the gaming industry, products, and competitors. You desire to learn how game product design is created and works from inside.
- You have a good understanding of Agile way of working since you will guide the team in everything from the right prioritization to how they work in an efficient way.
- You can work on a team level as well as on a studio level, taking the bigger picture into account.
- You have a deep understanding of the process around making an outstanding product
- Experience from the iGaming or games industry is highly appreciated.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What are we offering?
At the office in central Gothenburg, we start every week with a breakfast together. We are a driven, multi-cultural game studio at the forefront of the gambling industry, having created some of NetEnt’s most popular games, several years in a row. As a member of our awesome team, you will become part of an atmosphere of hard work, side by side with game nights and pool and table tennis tournaments.
Apply right away, we’re processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to hearing from you!
START: Right away
LOCATION: Gothenburg, Sweden
JOB HOURS: Full-time