NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Are you up for working in an environment of honesty and humor? Come join the NetEnt family and send us your application and portfolio today
Our Game Studio in Kiev is growing and now we need an Graphic Designer to join us!
What´s the deal?
As a Graphic Designer, you are part of a cross-functional portfolio team within our Kyiv Hub, contributing to supporting graphic assets of our great released games.
- Basic art knowledge (composition, color, light, materials, etc.).
- Proficiency in basic graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Proficiency and experience with font creation and editing programs (FontLab or similar).
- Good knowledge of 2D rendering techniques in the creation of the game assets up to the standards set by product style.
- Skills in estimating own art tasks during the planning process.
- English (at least Intermediate).
- Required portfolio.
- 2D animation and special effects (Spine, After Effects, or similar). It would be nice if you have these skills or are willing to develop these additional skills.
Your key tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of additional graphic assets of already released games (mainly logos and fonts).
- Support and periodic assistance to the development teams in the creation of graphic assets for the games being developed.
- Helping development teams create marketing materials.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind;
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead;
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment;
- You have an improvement-oriented mindset, tend to continuous improvement.
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world;
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve the process and implement your ideas;
- 25 paid vacation working days per year;
- Paid leave on special occasions;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance;
- Free fruits and sweets;
- Sleeping room;
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes;
- Sports activities, parties, team buildings;
- Professional growth.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.