What’s the deal?
Who are you?
- High proficiency in English, both written and verbal, paired with skills in clear and effective communication;
- A strong ability to conform to an established writing tone, voice and style;
- Good knowledge of tools, e.g. MS Word, Excel, XML/HTML, Confluence; knowledge of templates and styles;
- Knowledge if GIT;
- Experience in technical writing, copy writing, content writing or other form of publication in which you have demonstrated your command of written English.
- Explain technically complex concepts in clear, concise English that can be understood by an average or non-native reader of English;
- Prepare and manage localization of projects as needed;
- Be an active member of cross-competence teams during the game maintenance, uphold relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the organization;
- Participate in peer reviews;
- Acquire and maintain expertise in tools required to produce our materials;
- Act as a user advocate to deliver materials that enhance the user experience;
- Follow all internal standards, processes, and templates to ensure consistency and quality of deliverables.
What we offer you:
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Social package, including sport compensation & medical insurance
- English classes
- Educational budget
- Tasty Monday breakfast
- Professional growth
- Fruits & sweets (after quarantine office option)
- Massage in the office (after quarantine office option)
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings (after quarantine office option)
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
To thrive in this role and in our team it's important that you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and that you are capable of taking the initiative. You are able to work independently and self-motivated. You are also skilled at interacting with colleagues and enjoy working in a team.
You are confident at expressing an opinion and when needed, addressing problems that you encounter or foresee. What truly distinguishes you from others is a knack for presenting complex information in a straightforward, easily understandable way.
Are you the Information Manager we are looking for? Join the NetEnt family!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your CV in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply with your LinkedIn profile.