Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more (!) transactions than the New York stock exchange. Sounds intriguing?
Our Game Studio in Kiev is growing and now we need another Junior QA Engineer to join us.
Who we are:
- NetEnt is a company with 25 years of experience in the online gambling industry.
- We take pride in our structured workflows. Our main focus is the premium quality of our product.
- We are people oriented company with a set of core values that focus on empowering and value our employees.
What is the position about:
- The perfect fit for this position is a QA Engineer who shares our vision of quality is key priority.
- Your skills and approach will contribute to our tradition of building the high quality games.
What skills we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and agile methodologies.
- Experience in manual, functional and regression testing
- Mobile and cross-browser testing experience
- Analytical approach combining attention to detail and big picture vision
- Practical experience in writing test documentation
- Practical experience in Web technologies (CSS/HTML5)
- Practical experience in testing client/server architecture
- Experience and understanding of GIT
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA (X-Ray preferable)
- Team player able to communicate with different competencies to ensure the best quality of the product
- Long term cooperation oriented
- Able to follow the set workflows and procedures
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- University degree in Computer science or similar
- Experience in working with Browser Stack or similar service
- Ability to manage products from testing to release
- Experience in Game Development
- Experience in QA Automation and related tools
- Manual testing games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, Regression, Cross-browser, Cross-device)
- Requirements analysis.
- Test planning and effort estimation.
- Writing, executing & maintaining test cases.
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs.
- Root cause analysis.
- Ensuring requirements are met.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
What we offer you:
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Life at NetEnt