We are strengthening our HR team in Stockholm with an HR & Recruitment Officer!
Evolution is a world-leader in product innovation and advanced IT-solutions for online casino. Thousands of people enjoy our services every day. We are looking for more ambitious talent to join us as we break new ground in one of the world’s most fast-moving industries. Evolution is listed on Large Cap Nasdaq OMX Stockholm 30. We are a truly international company with global operations.
As our new HR & Recruitment Officer you will be responsible for driving the complete recruitment process from beginning to end, from screening candidates to finalizing agreements. You will also be responsible for relocation, work permits and consultants in Sweden as well as providig general HR support to employees and managers. The role is based in Stockholm.
In order to succeed in this role you should have:
- A university degree in Human Resources Management or similar
- Good knowledge in Swedish Labour Law
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience with broad HR, including IT recruitment
- Experience of HRIS and ATS systems, preferably Workday, Sage People and Greenhouse
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
- Experience from working in an international environment and fast-growing organization
- Flexible, open minded and self-driven mindset
- Integrity that goes with any HR role
- A Team-player attitude
- The ability to inspire and coach people
What's your main duties?
Working as part of a dynamic and international team you will be responsible for:
- The entire end-to-end recruitment process
- Daily operative HR expertise, support and coaching to managers and employees in NetEnt’s Stockholm and Gothenburg Offices
- Drive HR projects & processes
- Performance & Talent management
- Recruitment & Employer Branding
- Work Environment
- Support with Salary Review
- Salary Benchmark & Mapping for Sweden
- Exit interviews
- HR Admin
- Work permit handling
- Competitive remuneration package
- Professional and personal development – Evolution is in a hyper-growth phase and offers multiple career opportunities for high-performing and ambitious talent
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Dynamic and flexible working environment
If you want to be part of one of the most exciting industries in the world, then apply now and join the EVOlution!