Having tons of fun in a diverse and creative environment has made NetEnt a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the online casino industry. Creating everything in-house, from design to game production and platforms. All this has allowed NetEnt’s systems to process 16 x more (!) transactions than the New York stock exchange. Sounds intriguing?
Our Game Studio in Kiev is growing and now we need another Game Test Engineer to join us.
What´s the deal?
Who we are:
- NetEnt is a company with 25 years of experience in the online gambling industry.
- We take pride in our structured workflows. Our main focus is the premium quality of our product.
- We are people oriented company with a set of core values that focus on empowering and value our employees.
What is the position about:
- The perfect fit for this position is a QA Engineer who shares our vision of quality is key priority.
- Your skills and approach will contribute to our tradition of building and maintaining the high quality games.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manual testing games and game-related features (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory, Change-related, Cross-browser, Cross-device)
- Requirements analysis
- Test planning and effort estimation
- Writing, executing & maintaining test cases and check-lists
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs
- Root cause analysis
- Ensuring requirements are met
- Participation in release process
- Cross-team interactions
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has a university degree in Computer science or similar paired with a few years of experience in QA. You possess good technical understanding and have a high interest in the field of testing.
- Strong knowledge of QA theory and agile methodologies.
- Experience in manual, functional and regression testing
- Mobile(debugging) and cross-browser testing experience
- Strong knowledge of browser devtools
- Practical experience in writing test documentation
- Practical experience in Web technologies (CSS/HTML5)
- Practical experience in testing client/server architecture
- Experience and understanding of GIT
- Experience in Confluence, JIRA (X-Ray preferable). Ability to create the structure of test cases for project.
- Knowledge of Unix
- Knowledge of data interchange formats (JSON/XML)
- Ability to manage the release process
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Experience in working with Browser Stack or similar service.
- Experience in QA Automation and related tools.
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.
What we offer you:
- Working for one of the top iGaming companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- Paid leave on special occasions
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Free fruits and sweets
- Educational possibilities, massage in the office, and free English classes
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings
- Professional growth
Life at NetEnt