NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform. Check out our complete games portfolio.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
As a member of Portfolio Team you are responsible for keeping the portfolio of games in good shape and building up the main revenue driving Products of NetEnt. The team is cross-functional and contains all the skills necessary to develop and continuously improve parts of the NetEnt product. The role requires to combine back-end and front-end skills that you will use equally in a long run.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Developing new features on top of our portfolio
- Keeping NetEnt’s Portfolio in a perfect shape
- Build quality in, e.g. through code reviews, pair programming and TDD
- Taking an active part in the whole process of Games Product Lifecycle Management
- Cooperating with different services inside the company
Who are you?
- Expertise in working as a Full-Stack Developer, good understanding of Java will be a plus
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge OOP, Design patterns, SOLID
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand complex technical systems
- Business mindset and design thinking
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate)
- Experience with TypeScript, Vanilla JS, Pixi.js, Webpack, Gulp
- Working experience in a game industry
- Computer science (or relevant) degree
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Social package, including sport compensation & medical insurance
- English classes
- Educational budget
- Tasty Monday breakfast
- Professional growth
- Fruits & sweets (after quarantine office option)
- Massage in the office (after quarantine office option)
- Sport activities, parties, team buildings (after quarantine office option)
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.