NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility, and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities, and personalities.
We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
As a member of our Process Management department you will help teams to follow agile values and principles. You will help teams remove impediments to their ability to achieve product goals, increasing the likelihood of the product's overall success.
You will need to:
- Estimate, plan and track progress of the roadmap.
- Help the Product Owner with keeping the backlog groomed and prioritised.
- Help the team to set OKRs and track their execution.
- Drive and track processes, if needed by creating necessary dashboards.
- Organise and facilitate team meetings.
- Ensure efficient cross-team coordination and delivery.
- Resolve conflicts within a team or between different teams.
- Cultivate a culture of transparency and continuous feedback.
- Participate actively in company level impediments resolution.
- Advocate the company’s interests and communicate its goals to the team.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- At least 2-year full time experience working in an Agile/Lean environment, having practical experience with different Project Management methods and frameworks, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Practical experience with estimation, planning, risk analysis, risk mitigation plans, tracking progress of projects, and tracking dependencies
- Solid knowledge of the software development life cycle processes and procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of self-organization, result oriented attitude, and a strong sense of ownership.
What we offer in return:
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with
- Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.