NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility, and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities, and personalities.
We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
As a valued member of the product development team you will play a key role in shaping the future of our award-winning games and managing it throughout its lifecycle.
You will need to:
- Manage the priority for one or more self-organized games teams and the product throughout the product lifecycle
- Define the product vision and compose written specifications, ensuring functional requirements for new products and features are defined in detail
- Evaluate the quality of ongoing project work efforts and ensure production proceeds according to schedule
- Gather and prioritise product and customer requirements
- Work closely with the Development Team, Risk team, Dealers team, Studio building team, Delivery team to deliver winning products
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team working in the Scrum approach
- Support Marketing and Sales Departments in their efforts to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing when necessary analyse trends in the gaming market and continuously review the competitive landscape
To succeed in this role you should have:
- Good working knowledge of English
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in fast moving, high pressure environment while maintaining accuracy and attention to detail
- Adaptable in your approach and able to operate independently, and as part of a team
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (Scrum, Kanban);
- Degree level or higher education
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in product management or business analysis is imperative
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in design of games/casino games and the online gaming industry is imperative. Alternative exceptional experience with product management in other areas
What we offer in return:
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with
- Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.