NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility, and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities, and personalities.
We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Systems Engineer / SRE who has:
- Solid Linux background
- Strong ops skills and mindset
- Knowledge/interest in Kubernetes
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Good coding/scripting knowledge and skills
- Understanding of networking tech
- Background of working in modern development organization
Technologies that we use:
- Kubernetes @ on-prem & AWS
- Linux (with small Windows presence)
- Python, Golang
- Kafka, Cassandra, Clickhouse, PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Hadoop
- KVM, ESXi, Hyper-V
- Ansible, Rundeck
- Prometheus, InfluxDB, Grafana
- Kafka & ELK clusters
- Nginx, Haproxy, BIG-IP F5
- AWS services
- Opsgenie, Slack
- Jenkins, GitLab, JFrog Artifactory
- Running large (and growing) geo-distributed production environment
- Running Kubernetes on-prem and in public cloud
- Running CI/CD stack enabling true continuous delivery for all the development teams
- Automating/coding and finding a way of applying best software engineering practices to systems engineering field
- Offering to work on truly interesting technical challenges
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with
- Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?