NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s the deal?
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-moving environment with quality, agility, and creativity as your drivers? Then you may be our future star! Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees. Our agile development teams are home to a variety of different skills, nationalities, and personalities.
We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the Role
As a valued member of the development team you will be involved in carrying out analysis, design and creation of tests and resolving system problems in a fast paced environment.
You will need to:
- Perform all means of testing (manual/automated, functional/non-functional, black-box/white-box);
- Take an active part in transition to continuous deployment and building pipelines and proper test pyramid;
- Introduce exploratory testing sessions, mob-testing and other means that will lead to team testing their product together.
To succeed in this role you should have:
- 3+ years of total experience in QA;
- Knowledge Java and experience with server-side unit/integration testing;
- Experience with client-server integration testing and e2e test automation;
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product;
- Mobile automation experience is a plus;
- Great communication and collaboration skills;
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills;
- Ability to work and achieve results without daily supervision collaborating with other engineers.
We will appreciate:
- Experience with OpenCV;
- Python knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
What we offer you?
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with
- Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?