We are looking for an experienced and driven Technical Recruiter. This is a truly exciting opportunity for a talented individual who is looking for a career in a dynamic and international work environment.
What we would ask you to take part in:
- Identifying and engaging with the best engineering talent on the market, both locally and internationally
- Driving the company’s growth and development forward by attracting skilled professionals who will take us to the next level
- Onboarding newcomers to ensure their pleasant experience during the first months on the job and throughout their employment with us
- Documenting your success by keeping track of all relevant metrics according to set targets
- Participating in niche events to advocate for the company and help build a community around our employer brand
- Taking part in projects aimed and improving candidate experience, hiring velocity, and overall process improvements.
What would make you successful in this job:
- Proven recruitment experience in the IT domain
- Customer-oriented attitude to work
- Energy level through the roof
- Hunger for knowledge
- Data-driven approach to decision-making
- Drive and determination
- Commitment to achieving results
- High sense of responsibility
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Business ethics
- Good command of English language
- Ability to convey information effectively via email, phone, instant messaging, and other communication channels
- Proficiency browsing the web and using modern business software
What we offer in return:
- Working for one of the top gambling companies in the world
- Opportunity to influence the quality of the products, improve process and implement your ideas
- 25 paid vacation working days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- Professional and dynamic work environment
- Team of industry experts to learn from and share knowledge with
- Personal development opportunities, courses, workshops, and more
- Competitive remuneration package
- Health benefits
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.