NetEnt is a B2B company and we are renowned for the high quality games and platform that we develop.
Only a handful of enterprises worldwide, do what we do. We are an international
enterprise with wildly creative people. With substantial annual net revenue, in a market with low volatility, employing only the people we consider to be exactly right, we guarantee that if you have the ambition, we have the destination. It’s your drive we’re looking for!
About the position:
Working as a Hadoop Admin and Engineer we expect you to be responsible for Hadoop implementations in development and production. Work together with the team to identify and set patterns for common reoccurring tasks, establishing Best Practice and improve the development process.
- Implementation and ongoing administration of the NetEnt Data System infrastructure
- Cluster installation, maintenance, manage updates and patches
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Performance tuning
- Aligning with the NetEnt data delivery teams in relation to the NetEnt Data System team
- Aligning with the NetEnt infrastructure on network, database and BI team to guarantee high data quality
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with Hadoop administration & operation
- Experience in Hadoop architecture and ecosystem: Spark, HBase, Storm, Kafka, Hive
- Good knowledge of Linux environments and shell scripting
- Good knowledge in Java
- Understanding of QA needs in working with big data
- Experience in working with continuous delivery
- Familiar with data pipeline frameworks such as Apache Crunch and Cascading is a bonus
Who are you?
You have an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills, you carry out your work in a structured way and communicate effectively with both team members and stakeholders.
Join the NetEnt adventure - warm welcome with your application!