As Surveillance Officer you will be part of a team responsible for monitoring and securing the NetEnt Live premises and our casino games. You'll observe and make sure that all Live Casino table game's procedures are followed. This by:
- Monitor property and establishment activities through a monitoring system to ensure adherence to all relevant gaming regulations, company policies, and procedures,
- Maintain close-watch surveillance on all casino table games,
- Perform continual analysis of the performance of the staff,
- Initiate investigations of incidents when needed,
- Report fraudulent player activities,
- Daily studio maintenance on all casino equipment.
Who are you?
- You have at least 2 years work experience within the igaming sector,
- You have an understanding of casino games,
- You have strong analytical ability,
- You have strong computer skills, documented experience from advanced work with Microsoft Excel (or similar),
- You are service minded person who enjoys dealing with other people.
NetEnt Live is based in Qormi and running 24/7 and so is our Surveillance team, so you will work in a rotating schedule.
Please apply with CV and cover letter. We look forward reading your application!