Position Summary & Objectives
This role will be the driving force behind our Creative Services (CS) program. The CS program is essentially a unit within the marketing team that acts exactly like a creative agency i.e. we sell and produce creative assets and productions needed by our customers in their marketing efforts.
This role reports to the Marketing Manager and is not a managerial role.This role will involve frequent travel.
This is a role where you pro-actively meet with our existing customers to pitch the creative services we offer. The candidate must be able to listen and analyse their needs to produce a high quality creative brief that meets or exceeds their expectations.
The candidate will work alongside the Creative Services Lead managing clients wishes, controlling project development and completion. With the goal to expand the Creative Services program and department to provide a high quality service for building NetEnt’s business partner approach.
Essentially, this position is sales and business development in a creative agency style.
- Strategy and Business development
- Identify needs and drive CS strategy
- Competitive research
- Pricing and positioning in the market
- Pro-actively drive sales efforts, evangelize and sell CS services towards existing customers
- Present and pitch directly to customers
- Ensure sales support material for CS services are created and updated
- Raise awareness of CS towards both customers and key internal stakeholders
- Source lead opportunities together with Account Management team
- Identify the real needs and expectations of the customer and translate this into a high quality creative brief
- Financial and administrational processes
- Ensuring sales targets are met
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Tracking and monitoring project costs
- Working with finance department to insure proper billing and invoicing
- Creating and maintaining templates such as creative briefs, estimates/quotes, order forms etc.
- Setup and monitor performance KPI’s to showcase ROI development over time
- Understand creative studio needs and processes
- Communicate and develop projects directly with Creative Services Lead
- Acknowledge project status, resources and execution of creative briefs within set deadlines and budgets.
- Continuous communication with customer, project updates and handling of out-of-scope requests
In the role as Creative Sales Manager we expect a minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience working with sales in the marketing and advertising industry. Experience in the online gaming industry is a strong preference, but not requirement.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude.
You must have a high level of initiative combined with a high level of discipline to execute and deliver.
Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously towards a common goal is essential.
To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
We look forward to read your application!