NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the igaming industry. Now you have the opportunity to join our team in Malta. As Senior Account Manager you will be a member of the Account Management team, responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of our already existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be focusing on key accounts/high-value customers with strategic growth opportunities. You will also support the team in general with responsibilities such as training/coaching Account Managers, helping out on team-wide administrative tasks and various other tasks to help secure a top motivated and high performing Account Management team.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned key customers and their key stakeholders.
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these.
- Initiate and drive team-wide improvement projects in terms of performance, processes, collaboration with other departments, knowledge workshops etc.
- Being involved in recruitment of new team members.
We expect you to have extensive hands-on experience with casino products such as slots, live casino and table games. This includes having a good commercial understanding of how to operate and promote the casino product towards players, but preferably also have a big picture understanding of what it takes to run an online casino/gaming operation in general.
Who we are looking for
You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s. We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
We would offer you a highly dynamic work environment, a culture that empowers you and puts team work first and colleagues from 50 different countries.
We look forward receiving your application.