NetEnt was recently awarded best place to work within the igaming industry. Now you have the opportunity to join our team in Malta. As Senior Account Manager you will be a member of the Account Management team, responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of our already existing customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will be focusing on key accounts/high-value customers with strategic growth opportunities. You will also support the team in general with responsibilities such as training/coaching Account Managers, helping out on team-wide administrative tasks and various other tasks to help secure a top motivated and high performing Account Management team.
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Acting as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned key customers and their key stakeholders.
- Coach and challenge our customers, always be a step ahead and identify what improvements can be done together with your accounts.
- Selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives and forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each of your accounts.
- Maintain awareness of market conditions, competitive products offered and pricing of these.
- Initiate and drive team-wide improvement projects in terms of performance, processes, collaboration with other departments, knowledge workshops etc.
- Being involved in recruitment of new team members.
We expect you to have extensive hands-on experience with casino products such as slots, live casino and table games. This includes having a good commercial understanding of how to operate and promote the casino product towards players, but preferably also have a big picture understanding of what it takes to run an online casino/gaming operation in general.
Who we are looking for
You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s. We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative, strong communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.
We would offer you a highly dynamic work environment, a culture that empowers you and puts team work first and colleagues from 50 different countries.
We look forward receiving your application.
The Challenge is our way of showing you what working at NetEnt is like. It's a web series where four of our colleagues put our culture and values to test by climbing a mountain in the Alps - with no experience. Sounds crazy? Come see for yourself! Who knows, maybe our culture is right for you?