Aloha, creative mind! We are a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world’s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling and innovative games. Check out our complete games portfolio and come and join the NetEnt journey!
About the position as Game Developer
We are looking for an awesome Game Developer who enjoy using both technical and creative skills to bring our amazing games to life. You will be working in a self-driven, agile team of Artists, Testers and Sound Designers to build and maintain the games. As a Game Developer, you will be involved in the entire process of creating a game, from ideation to release.
We are looking for you...
...who views yourself as a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and feel comfortable with speaking your mind. You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead. You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and create environment.
- Develop game features with focus on performance, maintainability, and quality
- Create reusable code and libraries for future use
- Identify and resolve development problems
- Taking part in the game design and prototyping
- Being the voice of the team in technical forums
- Collaborate with team and other stakeholders
- Experience in TypeScript, C#, Java, or similar
- Experience and interest in code quality practices
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
What NetEnt offers you
At the office in central Gothenburg, we start every week with a breakfast together. We are a driven, multi-cultural game studio at the forefront of the gambling industry, having created some of NetEnt’s most popular games, several years in a row. As a member of our awesome team, you will become part of an atmosphere of hard work, side by side with game nights and pool and table tennis tournaments.
Have a look at some of the games we have created in our studio!
Apply right away, we’re processing applications as soon as they arrive. We look forward to hearing from you!
START: Right away
LOCATION: Gothenburg, Sweden
JOB HOURS: Full-time