Kiev studio is looking for an experienced Development Manager who will lead the game team(s) to deliver products and maintain the products along their life cycles. You will also be responsible for coaching the game team(s) in team dynamics and software development methodologies that can help them to reach their full potential.
As a Development Manager you will:
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end;
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope;
- Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project sponsors;
- Proactively manage changes in project scope;
- Monitor and collect data and information about the performance and progress in the project, analyze the results, and troubleshoot problem areas;
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project;
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Track project milestones and deliverables;
- Make sure that the project complies with and enforces NetEnt policies, processes and procedures.
What’s your background?
We believe that you have a real enthusiasm for project delivery that motivates and inspires people involved. You also have an excellent understanding of end-to-end project processes and lifecycle spanning all functions, both technical and non-technical. The right candidate brings experience of deep hands-on involvement with software delivery in range of hi-tech companies.
Our ideal candidate will have the following background:
- 3+ years of project management/team management experience and proven leadership skills, preferably in and for a cross competence team;
- 2 years or more experience in agile coaching;
- Rich knowledge of Agile methodologies and sufficient skills in Agile practice and tools;
- Experience in recruitment of new team members is a must;
- Proficient in English, written and oral.
Who are you?
We believe that the ideal candidate has very good leadership skills and high ability to motivate others, paired with analytical and administrative skills. You should also have high level of energy, enthusiasm and self-motivation. Further you always want to understand the bigger picture of what we are trying to accomplish when managing a project. In order to succeed within NetEnt you must like to work in an international and fast paced environment.
What we offer:
- Full Time work
- Modern and spacious office in Kiev, Podol district
- Medical insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Opportunity to work in the international team
- Salary range: dependent upon performance at interview