Welcome to our new Game Studio in Krakow,Poland!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
Come and join the NetEnt journey!
What´s your background?
- We think that you have an academic background from computer science or similar, and a great passion for coding!
- Good knowledge of HTML5
- Experience from structured software development and its life cycle
- Since our working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication is a must
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program incl. Business Trip to Malta
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday , team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )