Welcome to our new Game Studio in Krakow, Poland!
NetEnt is a leading provider of premium gaming solutions to the world´s most successful online casino operators. We have been a true pioneer in driving the market with our thrilling games powered by our cutting-edge platform.
NetEnt is growing and we are establishing a new Game Studio, located in the city center of Krakow, Poland. You will be a part of building a new studio, which will develop and deliver NetEnt’s world class gaming solutions.
About the position
As a Game Graphical Artist you are an all-round game artist with 2D and 3D professional skills, with a passion for creating game art assets from concept to finished product.
Your main work tasks will include:
- Leading the creative process of the graphical design.
- Create game and game-related art assets in 2D and 3D.
- Animate game and game-related art assets.
- Follow graphical style, theme and other visual requirements.
- Ensure maximum commitment of the design and make sure that the vision is understood.
- Keep and set visual standards for game design, symbols, animations, etc.
- Improve processes and best practices.
What’s your background?
- You should have excellent drawing skills, a keen eye for design and experience in animation and UI design.
- Knowledge of graphics software (Adobe Creative Suite, Z brush, Maya or similar packages).
- Foundation of illustrating and graphical design.
- Excellent skills in drawing, illustration and graphical design, and animation.
- Visual FX knowledge gives you an advantage.
Since our working language is English, written and oral, high proficiency paired with skills in clear, effective communication is a must.
Who are you?
- You are a positive, creative and fearless person who loves to push the limits, try new things and you always speak your mind.
- You take a lot of pride in your work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- You are a team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues, while enjoying a dynamic and creative environment.
What we offer you?
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast growing company
- Innovative and modern technology driven company e.g. Innovation week
- Great place to work & strong team oriented culture driven by diversity and international atmosphere
- Competitive salary and benefit package like private medical care, Multisport and mobile phones for all employees
- Awesome Onboarding program incl. Business Trip to Malta
- Great professional development opportunities within the NetEnt Academy
- Focus on Health and Energy e.g. team sport activities and support in health & sport related questions; fruit basket every day
- Lots of social events like Monday Breakfast, monthly Game Release Parties, monthly Happy Friday , team building activities
- Flexibility and work life balance
If you are striving to be the best in your area of expertise, please send us your application today. More details on www.netent.com
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!
W aplikacji prosimy zawrzeć klauzulę:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o Ochronie danych Osobowych Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883 z póżn. zm. )