Position Summary & Objectives
As Account Manager, you will be a member of the Account Management team based in Malta and be responsible for driving growth and developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You are expected to achieve or over-achieve assigned targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our gaming solutions to create positive results for NetEnt and NetEnt's customers. Results should always be achieved through a Business Partner mind-set, meaning taking a consultative approach, guiding and challenging your customers to ensure mutual growth and success.
This role reports to the Regional Business Manager and is not a managerial role.
This role will involve frequent travel.
- Achieve or overachieve assigned targets by selling, up-selling and cross-selling NetEnt’s gaming solutions through a Business Partner mind-set.
- Have a clear understanding of what being a true Business Partner means, the importance of it and act accordingly.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop and implement account plans that drive the attainment of critical business objectives.
- Have a clear understanding of NetEnt’s company Core Values, the importance of these and act accordingly.
- Act as the main point of contact and develop a trusted advisor relationship with your assigned customers and their key stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our gaming solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Forecast and track account metrics/KPI’s for each customer.
- Identify growth opportunities with existing customers and collaborate with other teams within NetEnt to ensure continued growth and customer possibilities.
- Work closely with sales team regarding the transition from new customer to established customer.
- Proactively manage customer satisfaction and service delivery by working with potential product problems and service request from customers.
- Assist with customer escalations and requests when necessary.
In the role as Account Manager we expect a minimum of 4 years of relevant experience from the online gaming industry and ability to show career progression within the industry. We expect you to have hands-on experience with Casino products such as slots, live casino and table games, although general online gaming experience will be considered as well. This includes having a good commercial understanding of how to operate and promote the casino product towards players.
You are driven by results and gets motivated by achieving or over-achieving sales targets/KPI’s.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong work ethic complemented by a positive, energetic can-do attitude. You must have a high level of initiative combined with a high level of discipline to execute and deliver. Outstanding communication skills and ability to work with many stakeholders simultaneously towards a common goal is essential. To do a great job, you need to manage time and prioritize effectively as well as demonstrate an ability to cope with a high-pace, complex and changing environment.