At NetEnt, we continually strive to drive the online casino market through better gaming solutions. Our biggest and most important assets are our teams of highly skilled and motivated employees, and it is important to us to allow and encourage each team member to thrive. Our teams house a variety of different skills, nationalities and personalities. We have one thing in common though – the passion to succeed together.
About the position
This position will be based in Stockholm. You will be part of a Scrum team designing and developing Game Framework components, features and products that enable Game teams to focus on creating magical gaming experiences.You will maintain and continuously improve the Game Framework code base to keep it well designed and optimized.
What’s your background?
- Deep knowledge in object oriented programming.
- Experienced with automation techniques and tools.
- Knowledgeable in developing and using front-end frameworks. Focused on maintainability, quality and building for the long term.
- An advocate for unit testing and TDD.
- Experience of working with large and complex projects.
- Technical know-how and interest in mobile and desktop browsers, OS:s and devices.
- Hands-on experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, both written and oral, paired with skills in clear and effective communication is important.
Who are you?
- A team player, willing to share your knowledge and learn from your colleagues.
- A responsible and driven person who takes pride in their work, willing to grasp and maintain focus on the big picture and to think ahead.
- A curious and fast learner, eager to embrace new technology and techniques.
Interested? We look forward to your application in English.
Join the NetEnt journey – warm welcome with your application!