NetEnt is a successful provider of online games worldwide, and the US and LatAm are becoming increasingly important. We are now looking to expand the NetEnt Certification team with a new team member in our US office, with primary responsibility for certification of NetEnt products for markets across the Americas. NetEnt’s products include online games, remote gaming systems and Live Casino.
What's the deal?
This position will be based in the US office, but report to the Head of Certification in Stockholm, Sweden. As Certification Manager you will work closely with NetEnt departments in several European locations, as well as external Certification Labs and Certification authorities in both Europe and America.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
- Coordinate certification activities for the Americas markets, from contract work with certification labs, project planning, and preparation of submission packages, to administration of certification reports according to guidelines for the different markets.
- Be the certification specialist for the Americas markets for internal and external requests.
- Participate as subject matter expert for certification in new market projects.
- Keep the organization updated on certification status for products and projects.
- Be the point of contact between NetEnt and certification labs.
- Work with the Product organization to secure roadmap planning for the markets.
- Work actively with NetEnt and Certification Labs to improve and streamline the certification processes for the Americas markets.
- Create and keep process descriptions for the Americas markets up to date.
Who are you?
The ideal candidate has at least three years’ experience from the industry, preferably from a certification or compliance related area. Project management or project coordination skills are beneficial. The candidate should be an excellent communicator both in writing and verbally and be able to communicate with both the development part of NetEnt and external parties such as regulators. A high-level technical understanding of the business area will be required.
To succeed in the role the candidate needs to be able to manage simultaneous certification projects in a high pace work environment and have a great deal of self-management discipline and structure. The candidate should also have a genuine interest in understanding the big picture and optimizing processes where possible.
What are we offering?
- A competitive salary & benefits
- Flexible & energizing work environment
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
- A chance to join NetEnt’s US journey on the ground floor as we pursue the development of US and LatAm iGaming markets
Ready to make gaming even better? Join our quest!
Here is how to apply, it´s super easy!
We want your resume, cover letter/summary, in English and you can choose to either upload files or simply apply directly with your LinkedIn profile. We are keen to get to know you and what makes you tick! So, focus on the requirements as well as letting us know about your passion and why you want to join us.